Zurich Financial Services Australia (Zurich) has announced key upgrades to its motor fleet insurance policy.
Zurich’s Chief Underwriting Officer Scott Brown explained, “Zurich holds a very strong position in the fleet cover market and – in response to feedback from brokers and their customers – has released new motor fleet insurance policy wording, with some key additions. The additions to the already comprehensive cover are aimed to strongly grow our business.”
- Two-year new vehicle replacement insurance cover now also extends to rigid body trucks, rigid body tippers, table-top trucks, prime movers, including attached articulated trailer.
- Encumbered Vehicle cover is now up to 20 per cent above market value for vehicles under $500,000 in value.
- Automatic additions cover is now $500,000 per vehicle.
- Crisis Cover has been added. This provides costs to pay public relations expenses as a result of an accident involving your vehicle, up to a maximum of $50,000.
- Non-owned Trailer Liability is up to $100,000.
“Zurich’s responsive claims handling – with personal service and 24/7 claims tracking – is also key. Likewise, Zurich’s extensive practical risk management tools, which help fleet owners/operators reduce their risks, are highly valued by fleet operators.”
He added, “That’s why Zurich was voted “Best Underwriter Commercial Motor” in the JP Morgan & Deloitte 2009 Survey.”
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service