TAL appoints new sales support team
has launched a new sales support model for its retail distribution team to assist Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs). Head of Distribution for TOWER Australia’s Retail Life business, Patrick O’Connor said the changes to the retail life sales business were aimed at improving efficiency and service to IFAs.
The new roles and appointments are:
· James Noone and Clinton Tietz as Key Account Managers and Sonia Raven Kelly as Sales
· Development Manager in Queensland;
· John Campagna as Key Account Manager and Amy Parsons as Sales Development Manager
· in Victoria;
· Richard Byrne and Shaun McDonald as Key Account Managers in NSW; and
· Lesley Legg as Sales Development Manager in Western Australia.
TOWER Australia is a top-level performer in the retail life market as assessed by independent NMG assessment group.
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service