Real Estate Agents

/Tag:Real Estate Agents
Professional Indemnity Insurance

Should I have run off with my Professional Indemnity Insurance

What is Run Off Cover? Run off cover is in place to cover the insured when their business is sold or ceases to trade,  this cover is often offered as an option on a policy, the insured should take into account the cover required  up to to the statute of limitations in the state the insured business is based. Also some industry bodies will require a minimum run off cover. Who Should Have Run off Cover with Professional Indemnity Insurance? Accountants, Consultants, Conveyancers, Doctors, Lawyers

Professional Indemnity Insurance

What occupations should have Professional Indemnity cover?

Does your occupation need Professional Indemnity cover? The following is a list of occupation that should consider having professional indemnity cover for the advice they give, the occupation include but are not limited to Architects, Accountants, Allied Health Professionals, Architects, Bookkeepers, Charities and Not-for-profit organisations, Chiropractors, Consultants, Design professionals, Engineer, Event Organisers, Financial Advisor’s, Franchise Owners, Graphic Designers, Marketing and Advertising, Massage Therapists, Media professionals, Music and Singing Teachers, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Performers, Podiatrists, Photographers, Occupational Therapists, Osteopaths, Radiographers, Real Estate Agents,

Call Now ButtonCall For Quotes