rades and services insurance packs

Trades and services insurance basics

Trades and services insurance If your small business operates within the trades and services industry, it may be worth considering a trades and services pack where your insurance needs are concerned. These packs are typically designed for smaller businesses with a lower number of employees and a smaller annual turnover. So, what does a trades and services pack cover, and what industries is it best suited to? Read on for more details. Which trades and services is it most relevant to? The kinds of

Do Plumbers need Professional Indemnity?

Do plumbers need Professional Indemnity? There was a time when plumbers simply turned up and replaced a washer, installed a tap and re-seated the shower. Then builders and developers asked the tradie for a copy of their public liability insurance policy, why? The policy was to protect the contractor against property damage or personal injury to a third party. Now to get onto the same worksite some developers and builders are asking the plumber to have professional indemnity insurance. This is

Business Insurance

Do I need Professional Indemnity Insurance?

  Do I need Professional Indemnity Insurance? Traditionally Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance was purchased only by the likes of Accountants, Lawyers, Engineers, Financial Planners and Medical Practitioners – by its very nature it was designed for those pure white collar professions – usually a requirement for membership to their Professional Associations or Licensing to Practice requirements.   We have in recent times seen an increasing number of industries purchasing PI cover, outside of these “traditional” Professions. What

Call Now ButtonCall For Quotes