Insurance giant QBE insurance has announced changes in its executive structure which will be immediately put into effect.
The change in the structure of the company’s Group Executives has been sparked by retirement of CEO Frank O’Halloran effective mid August 2012.
The members of the Group Executive team are as follows:
• Steven Burns, Chief Executive Officer European Operations
• Neil Drabsch, Group Chief Financial Officer
• Colin Fagen, Chief Executive Officer Australian & New Zealand Operations
• John Rumpler, President and Chief Executive Officer North America Operations
• Jenni Smith, Group Executive Officer People and Communications
• Jose Sojo, Chief Executive Officer Latin America Operations
• George Thwaites, Group Chief Risk Officer
The transition of leadership will see all of the above executives except Mr O’Halloran report to the newly appointed CEO John Neal.
The realignment of the Group structure has forced other changes within some of the roles and responsibilities in other divisions and operations yet Frank O’Halloran is supportive saying “The changes are an important step in our leadership transition. They put in place the team that will work with John Neal to lead the business into the future. I look forward to continuing to mentor John and the team over the next three and a half months.”
QBE is Australia’s largest international insurance and reinsurance group as well as in the top 20 global insurers. QBE insurance Australia offer a range of personal (car insurance, boat insurance, home and contents insurance) and business (liability, accidental and health insurance) insurance as well as other financial protection services.
By Krystal Ayoub
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service