In response to feedback from advisers and research, CommInsure has launched a range of exciting new insurance product features and services. Enhancements include:
1) Increase total and permanent disablement (TPD) limits to $5 million – CommInsure now offers up to $5 million in TPD benefits. Combined with the permanent disablement option in CommInsure’s income protection products, clients could receive up to a maximum benefit payout of $8 million (generally tax free outside of super) if they suffer any of the 19 day one conditions.
2) Removal of post natal depression exclusion – under conditions and limitations for paying a benefit for income protection, post natal depression is being removed as an exclusion.
3) Prostate cancer – payment of a full trauma benefit upon diagnosis of prostate cancer at stage TNM T1c as well as a full trauma benefit for T1a and T1b diagnosis where the Gleason rating is greater than or equal to six.
4) Insurance in and out of super – you will now be able to pay for your Total Care Plan Super insurance premiums through rolled over superannuation monies from selected funds.
5) New renewal reward – clients who roll over super funds to Total Care Plan Super can receive up to 15 per cent reward upon renewal, applied to next year’s premium.
6) Income care now available in super – CommInsure’s Income Care Super is now available within Total Care Plan Super.
7) One quote and one WriteAway application for stand-alone products – more flexibility to use one quote and one WriteAway application to apply for clients’ standalone covers, saving advisers time and effort.
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service