Life Insurer TAL has announced enhancements to it’s award-winning Accelerated Protection
With an estimated 70% of all life insurance purchased through superannuation, the focus of this upgrade has been about providing greater accessibility and flexibility for customers when insurance is purchased through superannuation.
Greg Johnson, TAL Life’s General Manager Marketing and Retail Product said the improvements reflect feedback from both advisers and customers.
“When upgrading our products, we look beyond the product itself and at the whole experience – for both advisers and the end customer. Our aim is to deliver not only the best value solution but also one which makes the process of protecting our customers as easy as possible.”
- Stand Alone TPD (total and permanent disability) in Super now available for retail super funds.
- Superlink Stand Alone TPD now available for retail super funds and SMSFs (self managed super funds).
- Double TPD in Super now available for retail super funds and TAL Super and Insurance Fund.
- Double TPD in Superlink now available for retail super funds, TAL Super and Insurance Fund and SMSFs.
- New Superlink payment options allowing policies to be tailored with different payment frequencies and premium type.
Mr Johnson said: “As well as product enhancements, we reviewed our service offering for both underwriting and claims and we improved two of our existing underwriting offerings for new professionals and farmers, as well as set a new standard in a core TAL service offering, TeleClaims.
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service