Following the announcedment that Suncorp has realised half-year profit increases of 41 percent,Suncorp Group CEO Patrick Snowball acknowledged the company had made good progress since he joined in September 2009.
“After a period of reviewing the business, and meeting customers and stakeholders, a number of key initiatives have commenced including:
- Reshaping the executive team, including key external chief financial officer, chief risk officer and human resources appointments, all of whom have extensive financial services experience;
- Launching a new Suncorp Group business model providing clear accountability for Suncorp’s five operational businesses;
- Aligning the Suncorp Group’s legal and operational structures to provide full transparency around the capital retained in each business line;
- Restructuring of the general insurance businesses to deliver simplification, back office efficiency and improved customer service and product offerings;
- Commencement of a number of key strategic projects designed to simplify the business, reduce cost and provide a single view of the Suncorp Group’s customers, employees, finances and insurance pricing and claims systems.”
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service