The mi-bike range of insurance products are designed so that you can specifically tailor your insurance needs to “cover you and your motorcycle”.
A motorcycle is often an owners most treasured asset and mi-bike strive to provide the peace of mind that is sought from a total motorcycle insurance solution.
Quotes offered for bikes on the comprehensive wording on bikes up to 20 years of age & $35,000.00 sum insured.
At mi-bike they offer cover for you and your motorcycle with features and benefits most other motorcycle insurers just don’t provide.
Additional and Optional Cover
- Replacement of your motorcycle in first 2 years of original registration.
- Up to $3,000 total cover for riding gear.
- Up to $1,500 to replace your lost keys and/or locks.
- No excess if you’re not at fault.
- Lifetime guarantee on all authorised repairs.
- $20 million Third Party Legal Liability Cover.
- Agreed Value option available.
- Lay-Up: Premium discounts for the months you don’t ride your motorcycle. Weekend rider cover still applies.
- Named rider discount where only you are insured to ride your motorcycle.
Off Road Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance (Off Road Rider Cover) has been tailored to suit the Off Road enthusiasts needs.
The Off Road Rider Insurance provides cover for the Motocross, Enduro, Quad and kids fun motorcycles.
- Accidental Damage Cover – the insurer will pay up to 50% of the repair cost based on the motorcycles market value. You will be required to pay the applicable excess(s).
- Transit Cover – in the event of loss or damage whilst your motorcycle is being securely towed.
- Towing to the nearest repairer or place of safety
Download the Product Disclosure Documents
Who is The Insurer?
mi-bike Motorcycle Insurance is underwritten by AAI Limited (ABN 48 005 297 807) (AFS Licence No. 230859) trading as Vero Insurance (Vero).
Vero can trace its origins back to 1833 in Australia. Since then they have successfully protected their customers personal and business assets by operating with a depth of knowledge and a reputation for promises kept. Built on these solid foundations, Vero provides dynamic and forward thinking solutions .Vero is a member of the Suncorp group of companies.
Vero acts through its agent, NM Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 34 100 633 038) (AFSL 227186) (NM Insurance).
Arrange insurance quotes for your bike for both comprehensive cover and off road cover