Insurer Zurich Australia encourages its employees to get involved in community outreach by donating money and volunteering their time through an internal community program called Community Connections
- Through this program, the company supports their staff’s good deeds in the following ways:
- Providing one day’s paid volunteering leave a year
- Giving people freedom to select their own organisation in which to volunteer
- Offering an easy channel to donate to community projects directly from their pay
- Matching these donations dollar-for-dollar to increase the impact
- Participating in team volunteering days
In addition, Zurich partners with a non-profit, non-denominational organisation called United Way. This partnership facilitates their engagement with various community organisations in the health and welfare sector.
United Way aims to improve lives and create positive and long term social change in local communities. It is part of global network with members in over 45 countries and has been operating in Australia for over 50 years.
Freelance Business Writer
Life Insurance quotes through Quotesonline is free
Your Life Insurance Quotes will come from a licensed Authorised Representative so you can compare products and features