Insurance Quotes Online, as easy as 1, 2, 3

suncorp

Suncorp Insurance will go it alone rather than partner up with Woolworths or Coles as it prepares to defend its 30 per cent share of the insurance market, according to a report in the Brisbane Times.

Suncorps who’s Insurance brands include AAMI and GIO, and their biggest rival  Insurance Australia Group (owner of NRMA) prepare for new threats in their mass markets (Car Insurance and House Insurance) from new rivals like the supermarkets, Virgin and Australia Post.

Bernadette Inglis,  Suncorp‘s head of personal lines insurance division told the times “We are not closed to these alternatives but we are a retailer and a consumer retailer at that, and we see our business continuing as a a direct relationship with our customers,”

The Australian Direct market represents 80 per cent of consumers with the other 20 per cent dealing through insurance brokers.

Arrange an Insurance Quote Here

The information provided by Quotesonline.com.au is indicative only and given in good faith by Quotesonline.com.au and our partners. All information is subject to change without notice. Please refer to Terms and Conditions of you insurance policy from the respective institution. Please also note Evitz “Quotesonline” does not have a Australian Financial Services License. The information in this website is general in nature and may not be relevant to your individual circumstances. You should refrain from doing anything in reliance on this information without first obtaining suitable professional advice. You should obtain and consider a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making any decision to acquire a product ‘

click here

By | 2017-08-22T00:51:32+00:00 September 7th, 2009|Insurance, Insurance News, Insurers|
 
%d bloggers like this: