CommInsure is a leader in the Australian insurance industry and part of the Commonwealth Bank Group. The name was first introduced in 1999. Although the name is relatively new, it’s roots within the Australian insurance industry go back well over one hundred years.
Claim Hotline: 13 24 20
Arrange a life insurance quote from Comminsure
Your Quotes will come fromAusure Pty Ltd Australian Financial Service License Number 238433
Insurance Products they offer
Comminsure in the News
** Quotesonline assist insurance customers in a number of ways
1) Insurers can place advertisements on Quotesonline
2) Quotesonline collects consumers information and refers that information to a referral partner (Broker or direct insurer) to supply the consumers quote or quotes.
3) Quotesonline gains its revenue by those partners paying for that referral, or paying for the space on Quotesonline
4) In some cases if a insurance policy is purchased as a result of that referral Quotesonline maybe paid a fee for referral between $3.5 and $165 dollars excluding GST.
5) Quotesonline supplies Insurance News, this news is gathered from a number of sources and every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the articles, the articles are written for information and do not take into account anyone’s financial needs.
6) In the process of arranging quotes the user may leave Quotesonline and go to one of our partners sites.
7) Quotesonline cannot guarantee that all user will receive a quote
8) Quotesonline is not a market comparison service, Depending on the insurance you require, Quotesonline may:
(i) Obtain a quote from multiple insurers;
(ii) Obtain a quote from one insurer;
(iii) Refer your inquiry to an insurer or broker for them to provide a quote to you directly.
Quotesonline will receive a referral fee from the insurer or refer or if you obtain a quote and proceed with the insurance. Not all providers in the market will quote your request and not all feature that may be relevant to you are compared?
9) Any advice that may have been given is general advice only, please be aware that we have not taken into consideration your needs, objectives or financial requirements. Before deciding to purchase a financial product you should consider the appropriate Product Disclosure Statement to ensure the product is suitable for your needs.