Landlord Insurance 2017-08-13T01:55:02+00:00

Landlords Insurance

Arrange Landlord Insurance Quotesonline Anywhere Anytime

You use Quotesonline to arrange your building, content and tenant default quotes from Australian Insurers.

Your investment property needs an appropriate level of protection. Cover for fire, theft, storms and more.

With Landlords Insurance you can cover your leased or rented property including flats, units, apartments, and house

Arrange a landlords insurance quote online, or call or team on 1300 046 787 to get a quote over the phone.

A Landlords Residential Insurance policy is designed specifically for owners of leased residential properties.

Landlords Residential Insurance Quote

Accidental Damage and Listed Events Landlords Policy Options

Sections available:

  • Buildings and Contents
  • Loss of rent
  • Strata title mortgagee protection
  • Rent default and theft by a tenant
  • Liability
  • Workers’ Compensation

Click here to arrange quotes for Landlords Residential Insurance throughout Australia.

Landlords Insurance Quotes Online

Your Quotes will come from the Insure 247 team

Insuire 247 Top 10 Insurance BrokersInsure 247

Insurers Quoted may include

Allianz Landlord Insurance Quote    CGU Landlord Insurance Quote  IAL Australia Landlord Insurance  Vero Landlord Insurance Quote



Landlord Insurance Information

Do you need flood cover with your landlord policy?

Not all landlord insurers cover flood and in many cases their definition of flood cover may differ from other insurers, its best to discuss options with an insurance broker, Steve Sloan a broker with Insure 247 urges landlords use the following check list

Vero Reassess Roma New Business Embargo

Does Landlord Insurance Cover Flood

Not all insurers offer flood cover with Landlords Insurance. AAMI, Suncorp and Vero are amongst the Australian insurers that  include it automatically. Allianz, CGU andZurich offer optional cover.

What are Landlords Content

These are contents such as furniture, loose floor coverings (carpet etc.), wall hangings (for example, prints, paintings, framed photographs), sound and vision equipment (but not portable video cameras, cameras and other photographic equipment and not portable music systems), household linen, bedding, kitchen and dining equipment and free-standing appliances, computers and printers and associated equipment (but not their software and files), outdoor garden furniture and free-standing playground-type equipment.

Insuring your rental property with CGU